domenica 19 luglio 2015


5 su 5 stelleRecensito il 27 maggio 2015 tramite dispositivo mobile
Questa recensione è stata tradotta dall'inglese con traduttore automatico Info
Mostra traduzioni automatiche

I have eaten many meals in many parts of Italy, but I can truly say that Matusel has to be near to or at the top of my list for deliciousness and food enjoyment.
How they can be ranked so low on the Tripadvisor ranking makes no sense at all. I enjoyed my first meal so much that I returned the following evening. In fact I booked my table for the next day as I left. Again I had fantastically fresh pasta and fish, all served up with a smile
I can also confirm that the suggested wines went down well with my fellow diners (I don't drink).
If you can only have one meal in Bologna please eat at Matusel. You will not be disappointed.
For any British potential diners - ignore the indication that the prices are high. We were all taken aback at the value for money, and we all had 3 courses. It is really not expensive - with tip we paid around Euros 35 a head.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Menù recenti e occasioni speciali

Bakeka

Siti Ristoranti Trattorie a Bologna